I’m the kind of person who likes writing lists. My Moleskine (that I carry with me everywhere) is filled with lists of my favourite books, songs, films, places to see, to-dos…and things I love. I’d like to share some of the things I love with you.
1. The Sea. I love the smell, the colours, the sound.
2. I love green eyes.
3. I love hugs.
4. I love spooning.
5. My favourite films are : “The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”, “Le Fabuleux Destin d’Amélie Poulain“, “Into the Wild”.
6. My favourite colour is aqua.
7. I love vintage bird cages
8. I love Peonies.
9. I love Wisteria. There’s something magical about Wisteria.
10. I love white wrinkled sheets of an unmade bed in the morning light…
11. I love raspberries and blueberries
12. I love a bubble bath+candles+wine+music. Whenever I feel sad or just want to cuddle myself…
14. I love staying up all night…waiting for the sunrise and then, see n.13
15. I love long walks.
16. I love road trips.
17. I love wandering.
18. I love train journeys…I lose myself listening to music and watching the landscape.
19. I’m obsessed with stars. Real stars and everything star-shaped.
20. I love fairy lights.
(to be continued…)